- Monthly licenses for ENVI + IDL + SARscape
- Full functionality of the desktop licenses
- Readily installed on powerful IT
- Storage, backup and maintenance included
- Easy upload own data and own analytics
- Privacy of your data guaranteed
With ENVI + SARscape in the Cloud from Harris Geospatial Solutions you get on monthly basis the remote sensing software packages ENVI, IDL and SARscape.
Select below your preferred software option and choose the subscription period within you want to use ENVI + SARscape in the Cloud.
- Do you need scalability for your ENVI and IDL based workflows?
- Do you want to use these software packages only few weeks per year?
- Do you like to test the packages before buying a permanent license?
ENVI + SARscape in the Cloud - Science is the answer for all these questions.
You get this powerful software package readily installed and you only pay when you use the system. You always have access to the latest version without any maintenance costs and efforts for software and IT. Transferring your workflows to ENVI + SARscape in the Cloud - Science is as easy as transferring to another desktop in your own premises.
Instead of buying and installing additional software licenses and IT, ENVI + SARscape in the Cloud allows users to start immediately; the package includes the temporary use of ENVI, IDL, and SARscape, combined with the required processing power and storage capacity. That way, users can provide information from remote sensing imagery to their customers quicker without any costly and risky investment in software and administration overhead.
ENVI + SARscape in the Cloud is also a "test track" for individuals or companies who want to explore if the capabilities of ENVI or IDL with SARscape meet their needs, prior to buying a full license. They get access to the functionality at a low monthly cost and can test it on their own data. There is no need to bother with any software installations and that way no compliance issues with the company’s IT policy have to be considered in the early evaluation phase.
ENVI combines advanced image processing and proven geospatial analysis technology to help you extract meaningful information from your data and make better decisions.
IDL is an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use scientific programming language for scientists and engineers across disciplines. IDL makes it simpler and faster to extract meaningful visualizations from complex numerical data.
ENVI SARscape Module allows you to easily process and analyze SAR data acquired from all existing spaceborne and selected airborne platforms. It generates products, while giving you the option to integrate this information with other geospatial products. This unique data analysis capability takes your data from hard-to-interpret numbers, to meaningful, contextual information. As ENVI SARscape modules are integrated with ENVI – the premier image processing and analysis solution – you get the added benefit of image analysis tools and SAR processing functionality in one package.
ENVI SARscape is available in two packages:
- SARscape Basic
- SARscape Full Suite
- Includes a complete set of processing functionalities, enabling the generation of thematic and change detection products based on intensity and coherence. This module is complemented by Focusing Module and Gamma & Gaussian Filter Module.
- Consists of SARscape Basic, Interferometry and Interferometric Stacking. Interferometry Module supports the processing of Interferometric SAR and Differential Interferometric SAR data for the generation of Digital Elevation Models (DEMs), coherence, and land displacement/ deformation maps. It is complemented by ScanSAR Interferometry Module and PolSAR/PolInSAR Module. The Interferometric Stacking Module determines displacements of point and distributed-targets from long time series of SAR data, based on Small Baseline Subset (SBAS) and Persistent Scatterers (PS) techniques.
Configure and order
- Software options: Select one of the software options.
- Start date: Select the date when you like to get first access to your ENVI in the Cloud - Science. Please be aware, we need some business days to set it up for you.
- Subscription period: Select here, how long you like to get access to your ENVI in the Cloud - Science.
- Remarks: If you have some questions or comments, please just insert them into the remarks field.
Don't forget that you need a Workbench for Science for the full time period within which you like to use the software. If you do not have a workbench already, select your desired configuration and time period here.
If you need help with your selection, just contact us.