- Map large areas with high resolution imagery
- Select from a huge archive or request tasking
- 1 m panchromatic data
- 4 channel multispectral data (RGB and NIR)
- All data orthorectified (L1G)
- Save credits with short time licenses
KOMPSAT-2 Archive provides millions of panchromatic imagery (PAN) at 1 m and multispectral imagery (MS) at 4 m resolution since 2006 and the archive is still increasing. With KOMPSAT-2 you can map large areas very cost efficiently and use it for example for agriculture monitoring, precision farming, natural disaster surveillance, forest management, ocean & water monitoring and land cover mapping.
On EOhopS Store you can order the data for temporary use on a hosted processing environment, the Workbench for Science. You can select between 3, 6 or 12 months subscription period. The data will be delivered to your workbench either as pansharpened data set or as bundle consisting of the panchromatic (PAN) and the 4 multispectral (MS) channels.
Off the shelf
KOMPSAT-2 is a high performance remote sensing satellite, which provides 1.0 m panchromatic image and 4.0 m multispectral image data for various applications. It was launched on the 28th of July, 2006 and developed by KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute) to continue the observation program of the KOMPSAT-1 mission.
PAN: 500 ~ 900 nm
MS1 (B): 450 ~ 520 nm
MS2 (G): 520 ~ 600 nm
MS3 (R): 630 ~ 690 nm
MS4 (N): 760 ~ 900 nm
Quantization: 10 bits/pixel
Map projection / Datum: UTM / WGS84
Orbit: Sun synchronous
Altitude: 685 km
Inclination: 98.12 deg
Local acquisition time: 10:50 am
Duty cycle: 20% per orbit (about 18 minutes per orbit)
Swath width: 15 km (nadir)
Configure and order
- Select data: Click here to select your imagery in CloudEO catalogue.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- Subscription period: You can access the data on your workbench for the selected period.
- Remarks: Insert any questions or comments here.
Pricing / Licensing