- Get very high resolution orthorectified optical imagery
- With 14 bits/pixel best for spectral analysis
- Generate appealing mosaics
- Get sub-meter afternoon imagery
- Additional chances to acquire cloud free images (Local time: 13:30)
- Save credits with short time licenses
Since 2012 KOMPSAT-3 provides panchromatic (PAN) imagery at 0.5 m and multispectral (MS) imagery at 2.0 m resolution with 14 bit quantization - ideal for feature extraction and classification processes.
For detailed product description, please refer to KOMPSAT-3 Archive.
Request a feasibility study for your AOI below. You will get an indication for pricing. As soon as we performed the feasibility study we will provide you with a binding quote.
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- Subscription period: You can access the data on your workbench for the selected period.
- Remarks: Insert here your preferred period for data acquisitions and any questions or comments.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is an indication only and depends on area, length of subscription period and number of required scenes. The final pricing is subject to a feasibility study. As soon as we get your request, we will contact you to provide a binding quote. This is a Restrained Product. In addition to EOhopS EULA, its use is governed by KOMPSAT-3 EULA, and any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS.