- Get very high resolution orthorectified optical imagery
- With 14 bits/pixel best for spectral analysis
- Generate appealing mosaics
- Get sub-meter afternoon imagery
- Additional chances to acquire cloud free images (Local time: 13:30)
- Save credits with short time licenses
Since 2012 KOMPSAT-3 provides panchromatic (PAN) imagery at 0.5 m and multispectral (MS) imagery at 2.0 m resolution with 14 bit quantization - ideal for feature extraction and classification processes.
For detailed product description, please refer to KOMPSAT-3 Archive.
Request a feasibility study for your AOI below. You will get an indication for pricing. As soon as we performed the feasibility study we will provide you with a binding quote.
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- Subscription period: You can access the data on your workbench for the selected period.
- Remarks: Insert here your preferred period for data acquisitions and any questions or comments.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is an indication only and depends on area, length of subscription period and number of required scenes. The final pricing is subject to a feasibility study. As soon as we get your request, we will contact you to provide a binding quote. This is a Restrained Product. In addition to EOhopS EULA, its use is governed by KOMPSAT-3 EULA. Any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in raster or vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS as long as they do not contain any image data.