- High resolution polarimetric SAR imagery (1 m)
- Target detection
- Site monitoring independent of clouds and daylight
The GeoService KOMPSAT-5 Archive HR from SI Imaging Services gives you access to all KOMPSAT-5 archive data acquired since the launch of KOMPSAT-5 in 2014 in high resolution (HR) mode. The X-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) provides unique information for detailed analysis of selected spots and is best to show local changes of the land surface or assess damages after disasters.
If you like to monitor larger areas, please check KOMPSAT-5 imagery acquired and processed in standard or wide swath mode:
- KOMPSAT-5 Archive ST: Find here KOMPSAT-5 archive in standard mode with a swath width of 30 km and a resolution of 3 m - 7.9 m
- KOMPSAT-5 Archive WS: Find here KOMPSAT-5 archive imagery with swath width of up to 100km and a resolution of 20 m
Whatever mode is selected, the active sensor lets you always get high quality information independent from clouds and daylight. For all observation modes the user can select between HH, VV, HV, or VH polarization.
Check out professional software for SAR analysis on your CloudEO Workbench together with data to make most use of the data. Contact us if you have questions.
Off the shelf
Configure and order
- Select data: Click here to select your imagery in CloudEO catalogue.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- Subscription period: You can access the data on your workbench for the selected period.
- Remarks: Insert any questions or comments here.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is based on the number of scenes. This is a Restrained Product. In addition to EOhopS EULA, its use is governed by KOMPSAT-5 EULA. Any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in raster or vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS as long as they do not contain any image data.