- Enhance your maritime awareness
- Large area monitoring independent of weather and daylight
- 100 km swath width
- 20 meter resolution
The GeoService KOMPSAT-5 Archive WS from SI Imaging Services gives you access to all KOMPSAT-5 archive data acquired since the launch of KOMPSAT-5 in 2014 in wide swath (WS) mode. The X-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) in wide swath mode is best suited for large area land and sea applications.
If you like to get SAR data optimized for tasks like target detection or you are not exactly sure which mode fits best, , please check KOMPSAT-5 imagery acquired and processed in high resolution or standard mode, respectively.
- KOMPSAT-5 Archive HR: Find here KOMPSAT-5 archive in high resolution mode with a swath width of 5 km and a resolution of 1 m.
- KOMPSAT-5 Archive ST: Find here KOMPSAT-5 archive imagery for multiple tasks with swath width of 30 km and a resolution up to 3 m.
Whatever mode is selected, the active sensor lets you always get high quality information independent from clouds and daylight. For all observation modes the user can select between HH, VV, HV, or VH polarization.
Check out professional software for SAR analysis on your CloudEO Workbench together with data to make most use of the data. Contact us if you have questions.
Off the shelf
Configure and order
- Select data: Click here to select your imagery in CloudEO catalogue.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- Subscription period: You can access the data on your workbench for the selected period.
- Remarks: Insert any questions or comments here.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is based on the number of scenes. This is a Restrained Product. In addition to EOhopS EULA, its use is governed by KOMPSAT-5 EULA. Any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in raster or vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS as long as they do not contain any image data.