- Benefit from a huge archive of 0.5 m resolution multi-spectral data
- Suitable for many applications due to infrared channel
- Flexible tasking possible with up to daily revisits
- Special monitoring programmes available
- Simplify your remote sensing with hosted Pleiades data
The identical twin satellites deliver very-high-resolution optical data products in record time and offer a daily revisit capability to any point.
For detailed product description, please refer to Pléiades - Archive.
If you like to get data, please request a quote for your AOI below. As soon as we performed the feasibility study and your project proposal is approved by ESA you will get details about possible data provisioning.
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- Remarks: Insert here your preferred period for data acquisitions and any questions or comments.
Pricing / Licensing
This is a Restrained Product. Its use is governed by EOhopS EULA, and any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS. The data sets are made available through ESA TPM program and CloudEO representative takes the role of a Principal Investigator towards ESA. The EOhopS EULA applies to you as if you were a Principal Investigator to ESA.