- Benefit from a huge archive of 0.5 m resolution multi-spectral data
- Suitable for many applications due to infrared channel
- Special monitoring programmes available
- Simplify your remote sensing with hosted Pleiades data
The identical twin satellites deliver very-high-resolution optical data products in record time and offer a daily revisit capability to any point.
The VHR satellites' gyros enable them to tilt very quickly along and across track to image different areas of interest. Each Pléiades satellite is thus able to collect imagery anywhere within an 800-km-wide ground strip, covering 200 km in 11 seconds or 800 km in 25 seconds, including stabilization time.
This exceptional agility makes it possible to handle diverse requests simultaneously. Pléiades can image multiple targets, collect strip mosaics up to one square degree, conduct stereo and tri-stereo viewing, and support coastal, border or corridor surveillance - of a pipeline, for example - to closely match users' needs.
On EOhopS Store you can order the data for use on a hosted processing environment, the Workbench for Science. The data will be delivered to your workbench and are ready to use.
Select your desired scenes below and request a quote. It will be provided to you together with your project approval by ESA.
Off the shelf
Configure and order
- Select data: Click here to select your imagery in CloudEO catalogue.
- Delivery package: Select one option. There is no difference in price.
- Remarks: If you have some questions or comments, please just insert them into the remarks field.
Pricing / Licensing
This is a Restrained Product. Its use is governed by EOhopS EULA, and any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS. The data sets are made available through ESA TPM program and CloudEO representative takes the role of a Principal Investigator towards ESA. The EOhopS EULA applies to you as if you were a Principal Investigator to ESA.