- Spectral bands: Pan, R, G, B, NIR
- 1.5 m natural-colour ortho products
- Daily revisits to any point worldwide
- Simplify your remote sensing with hosted Spot 6/7 data
SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 are designed to cover wide areas in record time, making it possible to regularly update national map series free from the constraints imposed by seasonal conditions. The constellation covers up to 6 million km2 every day, an area larger than the entire European Union.
Four weather forecasts per day are integrated automatically into the tasking process to optimize efficiency. As a result, 60% of images have less than 10% cloud cover.
While retaining SPOT's trademark 60-km wide imaging swath, SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 offer users a number of key improvements:
- 1.5-meter-resolution natural-colour products, orthorectified as standard
- Multi-year coverage of entire national territories
- Daily revisits to any point on the globe
Built with a 10-year lifetime warranty, SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 will assure continuity of high-resolution data services through to 2024.
On EOhopS Store you can order the data for use on a hosted processing environment, the Workbench for Science. The data will be delivered to your workbench and is ready to use.
Select your desired scenes below and request a quote. It will be provided to you together with your project approval by ESA.
Off the shelf
SPOT 6/7 imagery
Configure and order
- Select data: Click here to select your imagery in CloudEO catalogue.
- Delivery package: Select one option.
- Remarks: If you have some questions or comments, please just insert them into the remarks field.
Pricing / Licensing
This is a Restrained Product. Its use is governed by EOhopS EULA. Any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in raster or vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS as long as they do not contain any image data. The data sets are made available through ESA TPM program and CloudEO representative takes the role of a Principal Investigator towards ESA. The EOhopS EULA applies to you as if you were a Principal Investigator to ESA.