- Spectral bands: Pan, R, G, B, NIR
- 1.5 m natural-colour ortho products
- Daily revisits to any point worldwide
- Simplify your remote sensing with hosted Spot 6/7 data
SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 are designed to cover wide areas in record time, making it possible to regularly update national map series free from the constraints imposed by seasonal conditions.
For detailed product description, please refer to Sport 6/7 - Archive.
If you like to get data, please request a quote for your AOI below. As soon as we performed the feasibility study and your project proposal is approved by ESA you will get details about possible data provisioning.
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number of acquisitions.
- Delivery package: Select one option.
- Remarks: Insert here your preferred period for data acquisitions and any questions or comments.
Pricing / Licensing
This is a Restrained Product. Its use is governed by EOhopS EULA. Any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in raster or vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS as long as they do not contain any image data. The data sets are made available through ESA TPM program and CloudEO representative takes the role of a Principal Investigator towards ESA. The EOhopS EULA applies to you as if you were a Principal Investigator to ESA.