- High resolution radar data
- Spatial resolution: ≥ 0.25 m
- Independent of weather conditions and illumination
- Request on demand data
- Archive covers majority of the earth’s surface
- Derive geo-information easily on CloudEO Workbench
With its active antenna, the spacecraft acquires high-quality X-band radar images of the entire planet whilst circling Earth in a polar orbit at 514 km altitude. TerraSAR-X is designed to carry out its task for 5.5 years, independent of weather conditions and illumination, and reliably provides radar imagery with a resolution of up to 1m and a unique geometric accuracy.
For detailed product description, please refer to TerraSAR-X Archive.
If you like to get data, please request a quote for your AOI below. As soon as we performed the feasibility study and your project proposal is approved by ESA you will get details about possible data provisioning.
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Number of scenes: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number.
- Remarks: Insert here your preferred period for data acquisitions and any questions or comments.
Pricing / Licensing
The price is based on the number of scenes. This is a Restrained Product. Its use is governed by EOhopS EULA, and any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS. The data sets are made available through DLR TSX-TDX program and CloudEO representative takes the role of a Principal Investigator towards DLR. The EOhopS EULA applies to you as if you were a Principal Investigator to DLR.