- Your processing environment for all your EO data
- Interactive remote sensing and GIS workflows are fully supported
- Find ready-to-use QGIS, GAIA and ESA SNAP
- Publish your results with WMS - powered by Rasdaman
- Customized configurations are available
- Full privacy to your data and analytics on a European processing platform
The CloudEO Workbench for Science is the processing platform for your EO data. You can subscribe to a workbench without subscribing to data and simply upload your own data and analytics.
To subscribe, select your preferred configuration, select the start date of your work and the time period within which you like to use the workbench. If you have any questions or comments, please use the remarks field for any input. Press the calculate button and you will see the number of credits required. Add it to the cart to proceed with your order.
Workbench for Science is best suited for all your interactive and automated desktop workflows for remote sensing and GIS analysis. You find pre-installed open source software like SNAP, QGIS, Gaia and LibreOffice and get easy access to data.
- Upgrade your workbench: You can add commercial software like ENVI or IDL to further accelerate and simplify your processing.
- Upload own software and data: You can upload your own data and software and use it together with the pre-installed software and EO data acquired through EOhopS Store. The setup allows the transfer and processing of high volume remote sensing data. You can easily use your own software on Workbench for Science - just upload it, install it and start using it together with your data or data from EOhopS Store.
- Backups: You can forget about backups - we do it for you. During your subscription time we backup your workbench daily. After you have closed your workbench we can archive it for you. Whenever you like to restart, your last status of work will be at your fingertips.
- Download: You can download your results or use our WMS, powered by Rasdaman.
- Working in a team: If you like to use the hosted environment together with your project partners, let us know. We can provided shared resources to simplify your interactions.
Your workbench is just as easy to use as your computer on your desk, but whenever you need help to find the best suited workbench configuration for your need or how to use it for automated processes, feel free to contact us. Our team of IT- and GeoExperts will be happy to help you, if you have any further questions.
Mark Knapp, East View Geospatial
"The Workbench from CloudEO enhances our organization’s ability to scale analysis and production to match ever-changing customer requirements. The agile environment features cutting-edge geospatial tools and information, enabling us to efficiently develop solutions for a wide range of end users. Whether innovating big data strategies or tailoring source material to unique specifications, we depend on Workbench to implement impactful assessments."
Markus Sauerbier, MFB GeoConsulting GmbH
"The CloudEO Workbench provides an interesting option to make use of licensed remote sensing software on earth observation data. We used the Workbench and can state that working and display performance is that fast that we did not notice working with a cloud-based user interface instead of a desktop PC. Various earth observation data from a wide variety of different sensors are made available and the data can be used as a service or locally if required. We can fully recommend the CloudEO Workbench for professional geoprocessing!"
|Standard||Standard Plus||Professional||Professional Plus|
|Access to remote sensing and geodata|
|Upload own data||x||x||x||x|
|DaaS - Data as a Service||x||x||x||x|
|Access to software and analytics|
|Install own software||x||x||x||x|
|SaaS - Software as a Service||x||x||x||x|
|Checkout and publishing of results|
|Publish results as OGC webservice||x||x||x||x|
|Checkout results in vector format||x||x||x||x|
|CloudEO Professional Service|
|Archiving of workbench||1 year||1 year||2 years||2 years|
|Secure private account||x||x||x||x|
|Daily backup of workbench||x||x||x||x|
|Number of backup versions kept||3||3||7||7|
|Workbench storage (GB)||150 (HDD)||200 (SSD)||200 (SSD)||200 (SSD)|
|Attached network storage (GB)||250||500||500||500|
|Operating system||Win 7, 64 Bit||Win 7, 64 Bit||Win 7, 64 Bit||Win 7, 64 Bit|
- If you are using commercial EO data, the download is restricted to vector files and publishing to WMS / WMTS.
- Visit CloudEO Workbench for Science - Quote to configure your individual workbench. There you can select between different options for: CPU, RAM, GPU, HDD/SSD, NAS, OS (Linux/Windows)
Configure and order
- Select the type of IT configuration, where the software shall be installed for you. We recommend CloudEO Workbench for Science Standard Plus for big datasets and Professional or Professional PLUS for demanding workflows and batch processing
- Select the date when you like to get first access to your Workbench for Science. Please be aware, we need some business days to set it up for you.
- Select here, how long you like to get access to your Workbench for Science.
- If you have some questions or comments, please just insert them into the remarks field.