- High-resolution showing crisp detail
- Greatest collection capacity
- Fastest 50 cm revisit times - intraday revisits
- High geolocational accuracy
- Large high-resolution swath width
- Most agile with rapid retargeting
- Greatest in-track stereo collection
The Worldview constellation delivers 30 cm resolution imagery in high quality for better decision making through improved situational awareness. Combined, the satellites have a daily image capacity of over three million square kilometers, giving you access to all parts of the globe and feeding into the industry's largest imagery archive.
- Unsurpassed haze penetration: See through clouds and smoke and detect objects on the other side of them, rendering these obstructions invisible.
- Highest spectral diversity: Multi and super-spectral capabilities allow you to easily distinguish between materials on the earth's surface, opening up exploration and feature identification opportunities.
- Most-frequent revisit rates: The satellites have a high revisit rate, so you can detect changes on the ground over short periods of time.
- Geolocation accuracy: Our advanced accuracy technology ensures content from DigitalGlobe is as closely aligned as possible to a known lat/long coordinate on the surface of the earth.