- High-resolution showing crisp detail
- Greatest collection capacity
- Fastest 50 cm revisit times - intraday revisits
- High geolocational accuracy
- Large high-resolution swath width
- Most agile with rapid retargeting
- Greatest in-track stereo collection
The WorldView constellation delivers 30 cm resolution imagery in high quality for better decision making through improved situational awareness. Combined, the satellites have a daily image capacity of over three million square kilometers, giving you access to all parts of the globe and feeding into the industry's largest imagery archive.
- Unsurpassed haze penetration: See through clouds and smoke and detect objects on the other side of them, rendering these obstructions invisible.
- Highest spectral diversity: Multi and super-spectral capabilities allow you to easily distinguish between materials on the earth's surface, opening up exploration and feature identification opportunities.
- Most-frequent revisit rates: The satellites have a high revisit rate, so you can detect changes on the ground over short periods of time.
- Geolocation accuracy: Our advanced accuracy technology ensures content from DigitalGlobe is as closely aligned as possible to a known lat/long coordinate on the surface of the earth.
On EOhopS Store you can order the data for temporary use on a hosted processing environment, the Workbench for Science. You can select between 3, 6 or 12 months subscription period. The data will be orthorectified and delivered to your workbench.
Off the shelf
Together, WorldView-1, GeoEye-1, WorldView-2, WorldView-3 and WorldView-4 are capable of collecting well over one billion square kilometers of quality imagery per year and offering intraday revisits around the globe.
WorldView-1, launched September 2007, is the first of our next-generation satellites—the most agile satellites ever flown commercially. The high-capacity, panchromatic imaging system features half-meter resolution imagery. Operating at an altitude of 496 kilometers, WorldView-1 has an average revisit time of 1.7 days and is capable of collecting over 1.5 million square kilometers per day of half-meter imagery. The satellite is also equipped with state-of-the-art geolocation accuracy capabilities and exhibits stunning agility with rapid targeting and efficient in-track stereo collection.
WorldView-2, launched October 2009, is the first high-resolution 8-band multispectral commercial satellite. Operating at an altitude of 770 kilometers, WorldView-2 provides 46 cm panchromatic resolution and 1.85 meter multispectral resolution. WorldView-2 has an average revisit time of 1.1 days and is capable of collecting up to 1 million square kilometers of 8-band imagery per day, greatly enhancing the DigitalGlobe multispectral collection capacity for more rapid and reliable collection.
The WorldView-2 system, offering incredible accuracy, agility, capacity and spectral diversity, allows DigitalGlobe to substantially expand its imagery product offerings to both commercial and government customers.
WorldView-3 is the first multi-payload, super-spectral, high-resolution commercial satellite. Operating at an expected altitude of 617 kilometers, WorldView-3 provides 31 cm panchromatic resolution, 1.24 m multispectral resolution, and 3.7 m short-wave infrared resolution. WorldView-3 has an average revisit time of less than one day and is capable of collecting up to 680,000 square kilometers per day, further enhancing the DigitalGlobe collection capacity for more rapid and reliable collection. Launched in 2014, the WorldView-3 system allows DigitalGlobe to further expand its imagery product offerings.
You can find latest information on the constellation at DigitalGlobe.
Configure and order
- Select data: Click here to select your imagery in CloudEO catalogue.
- Delivery package: 8 band selection is our default delivery.
- Subscription period: You can access the data on your workbench for the selected period.
- Remarks: Insert any questions or comments here.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is based on the size of the selected area and the length of the subscription period. This is a Restrained Product. In addition to EOhopS EULA, its use is governed by DigitalGlobe Legal Information, and any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS.