- High-resolution showing crisp detail
- Greatest collection capacity
- Fastest 50 cm revisit times - intraday revisits
- High geolocational accuracy
- Large high-resolution swath width
- Most agile with rapid retargeting
- Greatest in-track stereo collection
The WorldView constellation delivers 30 cm resolution imagery in high quality for many applications. Combined, the satellites have a daily image capacity of over three million square kilometers, giving you access to all parts of the globe and feeding into the industry's largest imagery archive.
For detailed product description, please refer to WorldView - Archive.
If you like to get data, request a feasibility study for your AOI below. You will get an indication for pricing. As soon as we performed the feasibility study we will provide you with a binding quote.
Configure and order
- Area of interest (AOI): Draw a polygon on the map to define your AOI.
- Delivery package: Select 4 band (standard colors: red, green, blue and near-infrared 1) or 8 band (red, green, blue and near-infrared 1 plus coastal, yellow, red edge and near-infrared 2)
- Number of acquisitions: If you need a series of acquisitions, provide here your desired number.
- Remarks: Insert any questions or comments here.
Pricing / Licensing
The pricing is based on the size of the selected area and your band selection. This is a Restrained Product. In addition to EOhopS EULA, its use is governed by DigitalGlobe Legal Information. Any download of raster data is prohibited. You can request to download your results in raster or vector format through CloudEO checkout or to publish as WMS as long as they do not contain any image data.